Tuesday, September 14, 2021

You folks rock!

Thoughts and prayers have been mocked ineffective platitudes, and for someone losing a loved one to random violence they are but often all we have.

As I've written before, my journey with leukemia has definitely been smoothed by the amazing outpouring of support from all sides. When I thought the next hurdle was just finding a domor, I posted my hope for that.

But after 8 days of fever and chills without a seeming end, a new priority popped up and I hesitated to ask for more help.. As newspeople know, after 5 days, the news and fish need to be thrown out.

OK CHunt (HS journalism teacher}: I'm burying the lead again.

The exciting news, which I am attributing to your T&P, is that 4 people are willing to donate bone marrow cells.

I just have to get better.

No comments: